Saturday

Because no-fear public speaking
and successful assertiveness

relate to self-esteem and self-confidence,

today I am suggesting books closely related to those topics by two of my favorite authors:

Gayle and Hugh Prather


Morning Notes by Hugh Prather


The Little Book of Letting Go by Hugh Prather

Shining Through by Hugh Prather

Spiritual Notes to Myself by Hugh Prather

How to Live in the World and Still Be Happy by Hugh Prather

I Will Never Leave You by Gayle and Hugh Prather

Spiritual Parenting by Gayle and Hugh Prather

Notes to Myself by Hugh Prather

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PMPERMALINK, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugh and Gayle Prather are my favorite authors too, but even more than that, Hugh Prather is one of the major reasons my life turned around. But the funny thing is, I don't think that would have been if I had just read his books. It was his voice that got to me when he had a radio show a few years ago - very strong yet very gentle - and somehow that helped me understand his books better. Plus, his "advice" is quietly radical, which is cool. If anyone knows if he's on the air now, let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home